NOTE: Registration details for the tests on 24th June have been emailed to customers
Test A results are now available – please click on the following link
In 2017 the PTFA will again be running a series of ‘Familiarisation Tests’ or ‘mock exams’ to give both boys and girls currently in Year 5 an opportunity to experience what it is like to sit an 11+ Entrance Examination. The tests are designed to provide a learning experience for your child, helping to prepare them for what they will encounter when sitting real entrance exams.
- For students whose school receives Pupil Premium Funding you will need a letter from your child’s school to prove they receive pupil premium for them. Please then email this letter to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with the next step.
- For students currently eligible for Free School Meals please visit: https://pps.lgfl.org.uk/, enter your details and either take a photograph or screenshot of the page that shows your entitlement to Free School Meals. Please then email this to us at: email@example.com and we will be in touch with the next step.
Please note that all Test A places have now been taken up so no additional PTFA funded places are available for this year’s tests.
The English and Maths papers will each last 40 minutes with a short break between them.
There will be morning and afternoon test sessions on the following dates in 2017:
You may book either Test for your child or you may wish to consider booking both Tests.
- Please do NOT contact Wallington County Grammar School about these tests. If you have any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wallington County Grammar School will be used only as a venue for the tests. The staff of the School are not involved in the writing or marking of papers and are not used for invigilation purposes.
- Test A results listed by candidate number will be available on this website after the completion of all Test A sessions; similarly Test B results will be published shortly after all Test B sessions have finished.
Further information can be found on our FAQs page.
Please CLICK HERE to continue to the booking page.